Taking into account acoustics and vibration potential issues from the early stages of design is a key to achieve the best possible product performance regarding these criteria. Metravib is thus working in tight collaboration with your team of engineers and technicians to understand your development constraints and targets regarding product performance and quality.
Offering dedicated design support tools and the adequate mix between predictive simulation and prototype testing, our experts help you qualifying components, subsystems and possibly the entire vehicle in terms of design, material compliance and reliability. This approach has been successfully applied with the automotive industry for more than 30 years, and also with the railway or construction machines industries.
Putting the understanding of physical phenomena at the forefront, Metravib engineers involved as from the design stage at your side will bring you the adequate assistance right on time:
- Definition of sensitive product parts right from the design stage
- FEM computations and sensitivity analysis
- Evaluation of Innovative solutions for reducing noise and vibrations
- Development of dedicated Testing and Analysis methodologies
- Sound quality evaluation and Jury testing