A team of NVH experts
Today, a team of 20 persons supervised by a multisite manager is working on a daily basis in tight collaboration with RENAULT in different test centers. The team’s technical functions cover various fields:
- Definition of test procedures
- Tests set-ups and instrumentation of vehicles
- Carrying out the requested tests
- Noise and vibration Data Analysis
- Comparison of tests results with RENAULT specifications
- Noise and vibration transmission paths analysis
- Validation of the obtained results vs. NVH requirements
- Test reports
- Development of new measurement methods
- Proposal of technical solutions to improve NVH performance
- Proposal of cost saving plans while maintaining vibroacoustic performance
Acoem teams mainly work for tests on prototype vehicles and ahead of production, on private or utility vehicles equipped with various types of engines (thermal, electric, hybrid…).
If necessary and in case of heavy workload, the platform can also count on the valuable support of Metravib back-office teams based in Limonest (north of Lyon).